There are numerous factors to contemplate when eyeing for the right videojet ink to meet your particular printing necessities. Opt for printing liquids that abide by packaging styles and rules. It should also meet the evolving requirements of businesses and customers. Replacement videojet inks, for instance, are chemically progressive and can be used on an array of applications and substrates. Here are some pointers to support you choose the correct replacement ink for your commercial printing requirements:
The performance of your printer depends on the kind of videojet ink you select. Choosing poor quality fluids might lead to printing concerns like coagulation, agglomeration or gelling. Subsequently, the ink will accumulate on the print heads and interrupt seamless printing. This unfavourably affects printer performance. Select a compatible ink that supports in optimizing your printer’s performance and decreases downtime, repair or maintenance requirements. Settle on specially formulated replacement inks that aid in decreasing the duration and incidence of downtime.
Duteous ink development process and testing
Select the correct replacement fluid that has endured a rigorous procedure of development and testing. These are:
- A smooth development procedure including production environment testing, complete application simulation and environmental testing
- All-inclusive analytical testing approaches to aid in the assessment of diverse types of substrates
- Compliance with security and environmental strategies
- Development procedure that embraces customer field checks. This infers partaking of consumers during the testing stage to assess ink performance on particular substrates or applications.
- Progressive testing approaches that support in overcoming the utmost coding and printing challenges.
The production environment in which the videojet ink is manufactured plays an essential role in how the fluid will keep to substrates. Elements such as moisture, humidity and temperature can have a noteworthy influence on sturdiness and adhesion. Manufacturing atmosphere and curing and drying times should be taken into account when selecting the correct form of ink. The conditions relating to the manufacturing procedure might result in complications like code blotting or ink transfer. These facets should be looked into when opting for your chosen ink.
Resilient to light and fading
Is your ink light and fade resilient? If not, search for specially engineered inks with dyes and pigments that are resilient to the vanishing effects of ultra violet (UV) light. Select inks that can be used to code substrates or materials that remain bare to the sunlight for a lengthy time. Even materials or products that remain bare to indoor artificial lighting for hours can help in terms of code sturdiness and fade resistance.